Please ensure that you take a moment to read this.
1. All efforts will be made to run all tours and workshops, but in the rare event of a cancellation by Box with a Hole Ltd due to unforeseen circumstances, all workshop and tour fees paid to Box with a Hole will be refunded in full. This is the limit of our liability. Minimum numbers may apply to some tours and workshops and in the event of a trip not meeting the minimum may be cancelled at our discretion, therefore adequate insurance is recommended by all participants . This should include luggage, travel costs, accident, camera equipment and variation. Box with a Hole Ltd will not be held liable for any loss, damage or theft of luggage or personal belongings, personal injury, accident or loss. If you are unable to attend a trip due to cancellation of transport due to bad weather or breakdown, a part/full refund less deposit or other trip offered at a future date may be given at the discretion of Box with a Hole limited depending on individual circumstances
2. Please ensure that you are suited physically and have the right photographic level for each workshop or phototour as no refunds will be offered once the workshop or tour has commenced. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
3. A deposit will secure your place on a workshop or tour and is non-refundable. The balance where possible must be paid in full no less than 60 days prior to commencement of scheduled tour or workshop. If it is not paid by that date we reserve the right to cancel your booking. Cancellation charges are as follows.
Days prior to workshop or tour Cancellation charges
60 or more the deposit
31-59 50% of tour /workshop fee
15 -30 75% of tour /workshop fee
less than 15 100% of tour / workshop fee
Non-refundable deposits are required for one to one tuition bookings with the balance paid on the day in full. Cancelled sessions on dates that have been pre booked may be re scheduled at Glen Campbell’s discretion.
Custom Photo Tour fees must be paid in full 30 days prior to the start date. Payment for meals and accommodation is met by the participant.
Short Courses must be paid in full at time of booking to secure your place.
Short course cancellations not re-booked will incur the following charges.
Days prior to short course cancellation charges
7 days 75% of fee
7 – 21 days 50% of fee
21 + Fee refunded less (£10.00 charge)
3. Obviously some things are beyond our control e.g. weather etc and we will not be held liable for changes to locations, itineraries, accommodation or schedules due to bad weather, road closures, breakdowns or other unforeseen circumstances.
4. It is recommended that participants be adequately insured along with their equipment and be of a reasonably good level of fitness as workshops/tours may require some longer walks over uneven terrain.
6. Safety and the well being of participants on location is a priority, any unruly and offensive behaviour will not be tolerated.
7. Every effort to get to photograph featured locations will be made. Again this is not always possible due to weather conditions and the safety and comfort of the group is the number one priority. Minimum numbers may apply.
8. By booking with Box with a Hole ltd you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
General Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Box with a Hole’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 37 Argyle Court, 1103 Argyle Street Glasgow G3 8ND. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.